Here is this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- This sketch had me baffled for quite a while. I went through my dies and found the very versatile Stitched Stars which had the perfect die for the sketch.
- There are five of these little dies. Place them on the corner of a piece of Whisper White cardstock. When you are happy with the design, tape them down with removable tape and run through a die cutting machine.
- Remove the dies but keep them stuck together with the tape.
- Pop out all the little pieces.
- Add some double sided tape to the back of the negative die cut on the cardstock and put the diamond pieces back in.
- Turn the cardstock over and add glitter. Rub in with finger to ensure it sticks to the adhesive.
- Repeat in the opposite corner.
- Stamp images and sentiment.
- Remove lining on tape, add adhesive to rest of art panel and attach to the front of the Night of Navy card base.
- Stamp Set: So Many Stars
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.