This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers has given me the opportunity to use the oval Heirloom Frames Die and 3D Embossing Folder. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- The dessert option is to use sponging. I sponged Smoky Slate ink on the embossed Early Espresso frame. I know that it sounds unusual but I didn’t want to make it too dark by using tone on tone.
- The red bow adds an little extra WOW.
- I haven’t added a sentiment as I thought that it looked more elegant without one. I can always add a sentiment on the inside when I send it.
- Stamp Set: None
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Early Espresso, Magnolia Lane DSP
- Ink: Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Heirloom Frames Oval Die & 3D Embossing Folder, Real Red Cotton Ribbon, Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.