This week I have a sneak peek of an upcoming stamp set and Designer Series Paper for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- This beautiful paper is from the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper which will be in the Holiday Catalogue going live on 4 September. There are 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ paper in the pack, 4 sheets each of 12 double sided designs. One side is a photograph and the other is silver foil patterns. You can see the silver foil pattern for this sheet in the triangle at the top of the card.
- The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White with Highland Heather ink and die cut with Layered Circles Dies. Some light sponging was added with Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock inks to reflect the colours in the background paper.
- Stamp Set: Beauty & Joy
- Cardstock: Highland Heather, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP
- Ink: Highland Heather, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Silver Metallic
- Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Dimensionals, Sponges
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.