This is my second card for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge. This month, the overriding theme is Christmas and the dessert option this week is pearls. (My previous card did not take up the Christmas or dessert challenges.)
Here are the colours ….
… and here is my card.
- The Buffalo Check background image was stamped with Soft Sea Foam ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock. A Rococo Rose marker was then used to add horizontal and vertical lines.
- The large circle image from Swirly Frames was stamped with Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut with a Layering Circles Die. A sentiment from Merry Christmas to All was added to the centre of the swirly frame with Rococo Rose ink.
- Some sprigs were punched with Soft Sea Foam cardstock and the Sprig Punch and added to the sentiment panel. Some small circles were punched with Rococo Rose and added to the top of the sprigs. Pearls were added for the dessert option.
- Stamp Sets: Merry Christmas to All, Buffalo Check, Swirly Frames
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Soft Sea Foam, Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sea Foam, Rococo Rose
- Accessories: Sprig Punch, Layering Circles Dies, 3/8″ Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Pearls, Dimensionals
- For the inside ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.