Today’s FREE PDF uses the Spotlight Technique with some of the new Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.
- Die cut three different size circles from the DSP. Placement will depend on the pattern.
- Die cut three scallop circles with Soft Suede cardstock and attach to the DSP circles.
- Attach DSP to Soft Suede card front and add bird circles using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment and die cut with Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Die cut the next largest rectangle with Soft Suede cardstock and attach to sentiment. Add to card with Dimensionals.
- For full instructions and measurements, please download the PDF file.
- Stamp Sets: Free As A Bird, Well Said
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Bird Ballad DSP
- Ink: Soft Suede
- Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends – Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
- … a little decoration for the inside
You can get all the detailed instructions and measurements in the FREE PDF here.