Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- I have used an old technique know as Retiform for this card. It means a net or web in appearance. I will have more posts on this technique in coming weeks.
- Stamp Sets: Sea of Textures
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Calypso Coral
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Sponges, Layering Circles Dies, Dimensionals
- … a little decoration for the inside.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.