Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- A sneak peek of the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards which will be in the Annual Catalogue when it goes live on 4 June.
- Attach a piece of Pool Party to the back of the laser cut design.
- Die cut scallop circles with Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride and So Saffron cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on the vanilla circle with Early Espresso ink. Add some metallic sequins.
- Stamp the rose, colour with Aqua Painter and inks and die cut with matching die.
- Stamp Sets: Tea Together, Darling Label
- Cardstock: Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
- Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Tea Time Dies, Metallic Sequins, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
- … a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.