Wax Paper Resist or Wax Emboss Resist is a technique that I have not used for a long time. Today I am trying it out for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Wax Paper Resist is one of the techniques that I will be teaching in class next week. After the class, I will have a tutorial up on my blog.
- Stamp Set: Botanical Bliss
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Botanical Tags Dies, Lace 3D Embossing Folder, Wax Paper, Dimensionals
- … a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.
One thought on “Botanical Bliss and Wax Paper Resist for the Sketch Challenge”