Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- Sponge a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Grapefruit Grove inks. I substituted the Grapefruit Grove for Peekaboo Peach.
- Use different sizes of circle punches to punch out random circles on a piece of Window Sheet (acetate).
- Place the circle punched piece over the sponged cardstock and use a Sponge Dauber with Whisper White Craft ink to add ink in all the circles. Move the acetate and sponge some more circles, overlappping some of them.
- Stamp a sentiment on the Bokeh layer with Old Olive ink and attach panel to the front of the Calypso Coral card base.
- Make sure you keep the punched acetate panel to use for future cards with the Bokeh Technique.
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Whisper White
- … a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.