Today I am using the soon to be retiring Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and the Tropical Chic stamp set which is not retiring 🙂 for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- A quick and easy card using Designer Series Paper with the only stamping being the sentiment. This design is a great way to showcase all your pretty papers.
- Stamp Set: Tropical Chic
- Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Tropical Escape DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals
- … a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.