Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- After stamping and colouring the images on a piece of Very Vanilla, the trellis die was used to emboss across the panel.
- Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Rose Trellis Dies, Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, Embossing Mats, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron
- … a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.
One thought on “Climbing Roses for the Color Challenge”