Last week, I showcased the Joseph’s Coat Technique together with a video. Today, I have another sample of the technique.
- This card uses Glossy White for the technique just for a different effect.
- Stamps – Rooted in Nature, Itty Bitty Greetings
- Card Stock – Sahara Sand, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Glossy White
- Ink – Mossy Meadow, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Call Me Clover, Versamark
- Accessories – Clear Embossing Powder, Sponges, Sponge Brayer
- Just a little decoration for the inside and envelope …
Here is the video with all the details on how to create this technique:
You can see other projects that I have made with this technique here.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.