This card was my project for a recent team shoe box swap.
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the small spray of roses on the bottom left and top right of the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base. Colour the images with Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Stamp the trellis image randomly over the card front using Crumb Cake ink.
- Die cut the trellis twice – once with Whisper White and again with Crumb Cake cardstock and attach to the front of the card.
- Die cut the label with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and stamp the sentiment with Whisper White Craft ink.
- Die cut some leaves with Granny Apple Green cardstock. Attach to the back of the label and then add the label to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Climbing Roses
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Granny Apple Green
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White Craft, Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: Rose Trellis Thinlits, Dimensionals
- … a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file