Another quick and easy technique which produces WOW results is the Crayon Resist Technique. Today, I have a old video and a new card to show you how simple it is to create this technique.
- Stamps – Wonderful Romance
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Glossy White
- Ink – Stazon Jet Black, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories – Detailed Trio Punch, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Well Written Framelits, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Crayons
- Card Base (Blushing Bride): 21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”)
- Mossy Meadow: 12cm x 7.5cm (4½” x 3″)
- Glossy White: 11.5cm x 7cm (4¼” x 2¾”)
- Stamp the images on Glossy White cardstock with Stazon Jet Black ink and allow to dry.
- Use a crayon to outline the images.
- Use inks with Sponge Daubers all over the cardstock.
- Buff the panel with a paper towel to remove excess ink ad crayon.
- Round the top left and bottom right corners of the glossy panel and also of the Mossy Meadow panel with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Attach the ribbon across the centre of the art panel, then attach the art panel to the Mossy Meadow layer.
- Die cut sentiment and attach across the ribbon.
- Stamp the small flower with Blushing Bride ink randomly over the card front.
- Add layered art panel to the centre of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Just a little decoration for the inside and envelope …
Here is the video with all the details:
You can see other projects that I have made with this technique here.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.