Here is the latest sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- There are lots of layers for this sketch so I have used the masking technique for two of them. Masking is a great way to add dimension without the bulk of extra layers.
- Stamp Sets: Painted Harvest, Well Said
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins
- … a little decoration for the inside.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.