Today I have a quick and easy note card using the Climbing Roses Bundle.
- This project uses a Narrow Whisper White Note Card & Envelope.
- Die cut the rose and leaf from Whisper White cardstock. Attach to the note card and colour with an Aqua Painter and Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive Inks.
- Stamp the sentiment and then randomly stamp the background image.
- Add some sequins for a little bling.
- Stamp the rose on the envelope and colour with Aqua Painter and inks.
- Stamp Set: Climbing Roses
- Cardstock: Narrow Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive
- Accessories: Rose Trellis Thinlits, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Aqua Painter.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.