Today, I am showcasing the Happy Tails Bundle and reverse or mirror image stamping with a card from a recent class.
- There is only one dog stamp in this set. To achieve the two dogs looking at each other, a little reverse stamping is required.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the dog onto the Silicone Craft Sheet. Stamp it a few times to ensure that the image on the mat is well inked. Carefully lay the cardstock over the top of the craft sheet, ink the image on the Stamparatus and stamp onto the cardstock. The dog image will now be on both sides of the cardstock.
- Use the same procedure to add the detail (spots, collar) and then use the Dog Builder Punch to punch it out.
- Stamp Set: Happy Tails
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
- Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Dot to Dot TIEF, Everyday Label Punch, Dog Builder Punch, Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, Dimensionals
- … a little decoration for the inside.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.