Today I have a FREE PDF tutorial on how to create a quick and easy card using Birthday Statements – one of the new stamp sets in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue.
- This stamp set contains 4 stamps: 2 large images ‘Hooray” which I have used today and ‘Birthday’ which I will showcase in an upcoming post, plus two small sentiments ‘It’s Your Day’ and ‘Happy’. The large images are perfect to colour and allow you to create a card very quickly.
- The Rectangle Stitched Framelits are one of my favourite products in the new Occasions Catalogue. The edges are double stitched which means that you will get a stitched edge on both the internal and external frames.
- Stamp Sets: Birthday Statements, Balloon Celebration
- Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Light Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Foam Adhesive Strips
… a little decoration for the inside
Download the PDF for detailed instructions on how to create this card.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file.
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.