For our first class this year, we used the Amazing Life stamp set. The first card was a CASE from page 28 of the Occasions Catalogue, changing the colours.
- The Rectangle Stitched Framelits are the perfect way to create a shadow box or just a frame. For this card, I started with a quarter sheet of Grapefruit Grove A4 cardstock, centred the third largest Framelit and die cut. (The inside frame can be used for another project.) The small border image was stamped in the lower left and top right corners of the frame.
- Lay the die cut frame over the front of the Vanilla card base to enable the main image to be centered. Use the Stamparatus so that once the image is centred, the frame can be removed. Stamp the image with Memento Tuxedo Black, and colour the word HAPPY with Grapefruit Grove ink and a Blender Pen (alternatively use a Grapefruit Grove marker).
- Keep the card in the Stamparatus and put the frame back to line up the corner flourish. Remove the frame and stamp the image with Grapefruit Grove ink. Flip the card around 180° and stamp in the opposite corner. (This is the easiest way to ensure the images line up.) You could also use this technique to the images on the die cut frame.
- Stamp the banner part of the image on Poppy Parade with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and fussy cut. Attach to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Attach die cut frame to the front of the card using Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp some of the flower/leaf images on Whisper White using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Colour with Watercolor Pencils and fussy cut. Attach to the frame with Glue Dots.
- Tie a bow with the Linen Thread and attach under one of the flowers with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp Set: Amazing Life
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Grapefruit Grove, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Grapefruit Grove
- Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Old Olive Linen Thread, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Foam Adhesive Strips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
… a little decoration for the inside
Current Promotions: Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.