It is now mid-September and before long Christmas will be upon us. Are you prepared for the season?
Today I have a Christmas card for you using the new Illuminated Christmas stamp set and the Detailed Baubles Thinlits.
- The doily Thinlits outline has been die cut, and then detail of the doily has been embossed rather than die cut.
- The three wise men were coloured with Blender Pens.
- Shimmer Paint has made a return to the Holiday Catalogue and is a great way to quickly add sparkle to your project. Just add a few drops to a Spritzer with some Rubbing Alcohol and you are read to go! Here, I have spritzed the doily after colouring the wise men.
- Stamp Set: Illuminated Christmas
- Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Dashing Along Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends – Bermuda Bay, Pineapple Punch, Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Ivory, Bronze
- Accessories: Detailed Baubles Thinlits, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Embossing Mats, Mini Silver Sequin Trim
… a little decoration for the inside
Love that Star DSP? It is only available this month – FREE – with a qualifying order. Check out all the details below and then visit my shop to place an order.
- Promotion period: 1–30 September
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after 30 September.
- In order to qualify, sales must reach $400 AUD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
If you received Bonus Days Coupons during August, now is the time to redeem them. You only have until 30 September. Just add your coupon code/s to your order as shown below.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.