Welcome to The Artful Stampers Blog Hop. Today’s theme is ‘Untraditional Christmas Colours” using products from the Holiday Catalogue.
I have chosen to use Highland Heather, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay and Soft Sea Foam for my colours.
- Lots of sparkle on this one with the images on Shimmery White cardstock and the Bermuda Bay embossed card base sprayed with Frost White Shimmer Paint and Rubbing Alcohol.
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Baubles
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Shimmery White, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends – Highland Heather, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Soft Sea Foam
- Accessories: Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Detailed Baubles Thinlits, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals, Rubbing Alcohol
The inside of the card …..
Let me know what you think of my creation.
Here are the links to the other participants in the hop. Please visit them for some more great inspiration.
- Promotion period: 1–30 September
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after 30 September.
- In order to qualify, sales must reach $400 AUD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
If you received Bonus Days Coupons during August, now is the time to redeem them. You only have until 30 September. Just add your coupon code/s to your order as shown below.
Don’t forget that this is an example only. Bonus Days Discounts in Australia are $9.00 each.
If you have any issues redeeming your coupons, please contact me.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.