Here is the latest sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to see more great inspiration for this challenge.
This is the sketch.
… and here is my card
- Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover cardstock were used to die cut the flowers and leaves using the Botanical Tags Thinlits.
- Call Me Clover and Grapefruit Grove ink were used with an Aqua Painter to create a background for the die cut flowers and leaves.
- A little texture was added to the background with an image from Touches of Texture and Gray Granite ink.
- Stamp Sets: Botanical Bliss, Touches of Texture
- Cardstock: Gray Granite, Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover
- Ink: Gray Granite, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover
- Accessories: Botanical Tags Thinlits, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
- Promotion period: 1–30 September
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after 30 September.
- In order to qualify, sales must reach $400 AUD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
If you received Bonus Days Coupons during August, now is the time to redeem them. You only have until 30 September. Just add your coupon code/s to your order as shown below.
Don’t forget that this is an example only. Bonus Days Discounts in Australia are $9.00 each.
If you have any issues redeeming your coupons, please contact me.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.