A sister of mine had a ‘big’ birthday last week and I wanted to make a special card for her. I have seen various versions of this type of fancy fold and decided I would do my own interpretation. Happy birthday Marg!
- Stamp and die cut lots of flowers using the Gatefold Blossoms Framelits, and stamp and fussy cut lots of the leaf branch.
- Attach Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to a piece of Gorgeous Grape and die cut ‘Happy’ using the Merry Christmas Thinlits.
- Stamp half a sheet of A4 with the Marbled background stamp and Soft Sea Foam ink. Cut pieces for each of the panels.
- Don’t forget to decorate a piece for the back of the card to write your message.
- Stamp Sets: Bouquet Blooms, Perennial Birthday, Marbled
- Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
- Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Many Christmas Thinlits, Gatefold Blooms Framelits, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
The back of the card …..
… and looking down from the top
- Promotion period: 1–30 September
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after 30 September.
- In order to qualify, sales must reach $400 AUD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
If you received Bonus Days Coupons during August, now is the time to redeem them. You only have until 30 September. Just add your coupon code/s to your order as shown below.
Don’t forget that this is an example only. Bonus Days Discounts in Australia are $9.00 each.
If you have any issues redeeming your coupons, please contact me.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.