It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
I have combined a number of stamp sets to create a collage style look.
- Use the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss the front of the Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Stamp images from Very Vintage and Dragonfly Dreams on the three Whisper White panels. Colour with Stampin’ Blends. Use second generation stamping to add ‘background noise’ with image from Touches of Texture and Smoky Slate ink.
- Attach art panels to a piece of Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper and add to the card base.
- Add a small strip of Blackberry Bliss across the art panels.
- Stamp Sets: Very Vintage, Dragonfly Dreams, Touches of Texture
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Stampin’ Blends: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
The inside of the card has been decorated to match the card front.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.