It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
I combined lots of new products for this challenge: Healing Hugs, Bokeh Dots and Very Vintage Stamp sets, Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (which I LOVE), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls and a Pearlized Doily.
- Emboss a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock with the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. For maximum WOW, lightly spritz the cardstock with water before embossing.
- Attach embossed layer to a Shaded Spruce card base.
- Stamp the ‘dots’ from the Bokeh Dots stamp set on Whisper White using Soft Sea Foam ink. Cut the stamped panel in half. Stamp a sentiment on one of the pieces (I used Very Vintage) with Shaded Spruce ink. Attach the bokeh panels to the top left and bottom right of the embossed layer.
- Stamp the rose from Healing Hugs stamp set on Whisper White using Pineapple Punch ink. Stamp the leaves from the same set on Whisper White using Soft Sea Foam. Fussy cut the rose and the leaves. Attach the leaves to the rose.
- Sponge the non-pearlized side of a Pearlized Doily with Soft Sea Foam and attach to the centre of the card.
- Add the rose/leaves to the centre of the doily with Dimensionals.
- Add some of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to complete the project.
- The envelope and inside of the card have been decorated to match the card front.
Healing Hugs and Bokeh Dots contain some of the new Distinkive Stamps which are designed to create different opacities in a single stamped image for realistic depth and intensity. Don’t you love the effect?
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.