Impossible card you say? These are the latest trend in fancy fold cards. Today I am going to show you one. I made this for my nephew’s 21st birthday. Happy birthday Lane.
- The card is made from just a ¼ of a piece of A4 cardstock.
- Stamp Set: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, True Gentleman Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits, Tailored Tag Punch
How to make it:
- Cut cardstock 14.8cm x 10.5cm. This is ¼ of a piece of A4.
- Cut and score as shown in the above photograph.
- Hold the middle on both sides and twist the left side up.
- Cut layers from Designer Series Paper or coordinating cardstock. Cut 2 of the L shape, 1 thin strip for across the front and 2 of the rectangle for front and back of the stand up part.
- You can add as many layers as you want. Just decrease the size of each layer by 0.5cm all the way around.
- Confused? Don’t worry! I will have a video showing step by step instructions in the near future.
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper is retiring at the end of the month. Don’t forget to check out all of the other retiring products in my online shop to make sure that you don’t miss out on your favourites.