Today I am using a set that has been around for a while, but very new to me – Bunch of Blossoms. This very versatile set has a matching punch and can be used for much more than just flowers. However, for this post we have flowers.
- This landscape centre step fancy fold card uses Sweet Sugarplum, Wild Wasabi and Delicate White Doilies – all of which are retiring at the end of the month. Happily, the stamp set and punch are staying around.
- Stamp Set: Bunch of Blossoms
- Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White,
- Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Blossom Builder Punch, 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon, Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes, Dimensionals.
… the inside
Don’t forget to check out all of the retiring products in my online shop to make sure that you don’t miss out on your favourites.