For the first class this month, we will be using the soon to be retiring Charming Café Bundle. I will have the projects from that class to show you next week. In the meantime, I thought I should give you a taste of this elegant bundle.
- Just for something a little different, I decided to emulate the front of a florist shop using images from Charming Café and At Home With You. Colouring was done with Stampin’ Blends.
- The sentiment was diecut with one of the Petals & More Thinlits. To give the impressions of layering, I used the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend to create some colour around the edge.
- Stamp Set: Charming Café, At Home With You
- Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White,
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories: Café Builder Framelits, Petals & More Thinlits, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Foam Adhesive Strips, Dimensionals.
… the inside
- A clean and simple look with Watercolor Pencils this time. The floral frame was diecut and added over the scene on the one layer Thick Whisper White card.
… simple inside too
- The design for this one was CASEd from the Occasions Catalogue.
- Instead of the usual raised layer on the card front, this one has a shadow box effect which you can see on the photo of the inside of the card.
- The Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack provided the leafy borders.
- Stampin’ Blends were used for the colouring.
Don’t forget to check out all of the retiring products in my online shop to make sure that you don’t miss out on your favourites.