Welcome to the National Craft Month Blog Hop
You may be starting the blog tour here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
The Theme today is Anything Crafty with current Stampin’ Up! products.
For my projects I am using the Cozy Cottage Host set from the 2018 Occasions Catalogue. My crafty idea is to compare Watercolor Pencils to the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers.
- My first project is CASE’d from the catalogue. The images have been coloured with Watercolor Pencils. Don’t they create a soft pastel effect?
- The card base is Crumb Cake with a layer of True Gentleman Designer Series Paper.
….. the inside
- My second project has been coloured with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. A totally different look to the watercolor isn’t it?
- The card base is Crumb Cake, with a layer of Early Espresso which has been embossed with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- A strip of Burlap Ribbon was layered with a Very Vanilla Tailored Tag Punch piece, stamped with a sentiment from Perennial Birthday.
Two very different looks from the same stamp set. Which do you prefer?
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.