Today I have another in my series of videos on how to create quick and easy cards using the Memories & More Card Packs.
These packs are not only great for memory making, but also for creating quick and easy cards. The best part of these packs is that they are a very economical way of trying out the images from a suite without having to buy the stamp set.
There are 72 double sided cards in each pack – 52 small and 20 full card front size, giving you the option of making up to 72 quick and easy cards for your stash or gift boxes. You will find these packs in the Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue and even a FREE pack (with qualifying sales) in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
Today, I have another using the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack.
- The Memories & More card was white with just the flowers printed in black.
- Create a mask for the flowers with a stick note, cover the flowers with the mask and use a Color Spritzer with some rubbing alcohol and Daffodil Delight ink to colour the panel.
- Remove the mask and colour the image with tools of your choice. I have used Watercolor Pencils and a Blender pen. Colours used were Real Red, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Old Olive.
- Stamp a sentiment – I used one from Colorful Seasons.
- Cut a piece of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to fit the front of the card. Colour alternate branches with Old Olive Watercolor Pencil and Blender Pen. Attach to front of Thick Whisper White card base.
- Attach the art panel on an angle using Dimensionals.
… don’t forget the inside – die cut some of the matching branches from the Petals & More Thinlits, colour with Old Olive Watercolor Pencil and Blender Pen and attach to card.
Check out my video for a more visual effect.