Today, I am participating in another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge.
Here is the sketch:
This is my take:
- This project uses the You’re Inspiring stamp set.
- Stamp the daffodils with Basic Black Archival ink on Whisper White cardstock. Colour the flowers with Watercolor Pencils – Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight and the stems and leaves with Old Olive. Use a Blender Pen to blend the colours.
- Punch out the art panel with the 2″ Circle Punch. Use the 2¼” Circle Punch to cut Emerald Envy for a layer.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White and layer on Emerald Envy.
- Stamp the circles/dots with Basic Black Archival ink on a piece of Crushed Curry Color Theory Designer Series Paper around the area where the circle art panel will be placed.
- Attach the DSP to a slightly larger layer of Whisper White. Place the circle art panel over the edge of the left hand side and cut the circle panel as shown in the photo.
- Attach the DSP layer to an Emerald Envy card base.
- Add the art circle panel and sentiment using Dimensionals.
… dress up the inside too