Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for November 2017.
This month the theme is Holiday Tags. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
I have created two sets of tags today for your inspiration.
- This set uses the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and co-ordinating Christmas Stockings Thinlits.
- Tag 1 is Very Vanilla stamped in Soft Suede with the small snowflake image. The bottom of the tag was punched with the Banner Triple Punch. The stocking back is Garden Green and the front is Gold Foil. Gold Natural Trim and Gold 1/8″ Ribbon complete the tag.
- Tag 2 is Christmas Around the World DSP. The stocking back is Real Red and the front is Gold Foil. Red Mini Tinsel Trim and Gold 1/8″ Ribbon finish the look.
- Tag 3 is Very Vanilla stamped with the holly image in Garden Green and Elegant Eggplant for the berries. This time, the back of the stocking is Elegant Eggplant and the front is Gold Foil. The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch was used at the top to thread Gold Natural Trim tied off with 1/8″ Gold Ribbon.
- This set uses the Christmas Pines stamp set with the co-ordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits. All three tags use Whisper White cardstock.
- Tag 1 has the sentiment stamped in Smoky Slate and the other images in Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler. The die cuts used Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Red Mini Tinsel Trim was threaded through the top. Clear Wink of Stella was added to all the die cuts – unfortunately a little difficult to see in the photo.
- Tag 2 has the sentiment stamped in Soft Suede, the pine needles in Tranquil Tide and the background image in Soft Suede. The pine cones were die cut with Crumb Cake for the back part and Soft Suede for the front. Silver Mini Tinsel Trim was threaded through the top. Clear Wink of Stella was added to the die cuts – unfortunately a little difficult to see in the photo.
- Tag 3 uses Lemon Lime Twist for the sentiment, Real Red and Tranquil Tide for the berries and holly, and Soft Suede for the pinecones. Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon decorates the top which was punched with one of the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack (coming out in the 2018 Occasions Catalogue in January). Clear Wink of Stella was added to the holly and pine cones – unfortunately a little difficult to see in the photo.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
Click here to view this blog hop line up list …
Powered by Linky Tools
4 thoughts on “Holiday Tags for Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop”
Thank you Katrina
Annette, everyone of these tags is just amazing! I can’t pick a favorite because I love them all! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Libby
A lovely range of beautifully made tags Annette. Many thanks for the ideas
LikeLiked by 1 person