A few weeks ago, you may have seen a sneak peek of this card in one of my posts. Today I have all the details for you.
- Card base is Thick Whisper White.
- Emboss a piece of Whisper White with the Brick Wall TIEF.
- Die cut lamp post pieces using Basic Black cardstock and the Christmas Lamppost Thinlits. Die cut the ‘light’ with Whisper White and colour with a Crushed Curry marker.
- Attach the lamp post pieces to the Brick Wall along the left hand side.
- Die cut the window frame using Wood Textures DSP and the Hearth & Home Framelits. Cut the frame in half – only use the bottom half of it.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White, stamp the tree from At Home with You and some gifts from Brightly Lit Christmas using Old Olive and Real Red inks. Attach this piece to the back of the window frame.
- Cut some pieces from a Delicate White Doily and add to the window frame to create curtains.
- Attach the frame to the top right of the Brick Wall.
- Stamp a sentiment from Christmas Pines in the lower right of the Brick Wall using Old Olive ink and attach the panel to the card base.