Welcome to the 2nd Annual Ultimate Pink Blog Hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
The Theme today is create a pink project in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
- Pink Pirouette was used for the card base – embossed with the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Some Whisper White die cuts from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits were ‘ombred’ with Pink Pirouette and Berry Burst inks and a Sponge Brayer.
- The sentiment from Eastern Beauty was stamped with Berry Burst ink.
- A Delicate White Doily created the contrasting layer for the coloured medallions.
- Just a little stamping with Eastern Beauty images for the inside ….
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.