Today’s post is another beautiful card made with the Special Reason set.
… and one of my most popular card folds – the trifold angle.
- The card is a trifold angle fancy fold.
- Cardstock is Marina Mist, Whisper White and Blooms & Bliss DSP,
- Ink is Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron.
- I have used the Special Reason stamp set (which is retiring on 31 May 2017).
- Here is the card fully open.
You can get more details / measurements on how to make the trifold angle card in a previous post here. The post also contains a video if you prefer a visual tutorial.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the products.