Earlier this week, I showed you how to create a watercolour background smooch. I used the technique for classes last week, and this is what a couple of the attendees created.
- The card is a pop-up and the above image is the inside looking down.
- The nebula was sponged on black cardstock, and the planets were made using the Watercolor Background Smooch technique.
- This is the inside looking straight on.
- … and this is the outside.
- Magnificent, fabulous, amazing are just a few superlatives to describe this project.
- Thanks to Donna and Susan for providing this inspiration.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.