Earlier this week, I showed you how to create a watercolour background smooch. I used the technique for classes last week, and this is what a couple of the attendees created.
- The card is a pop-up and the above image is the inside looking down.
- The nebula was sponged on black cardstock, and the planets were made using the Watercolor Background Smooch technique.
- This is the inside looking straight on.
- … and this is the outside.
- Magnificent, fabulous, amazing are just a few superlatives to describe this project.
- Thanks to Donna and Susan for providing this inspiration.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.
One thought on “Number of Years Watercolor Background Smooch Planets”
GREAT ideas… thank you for sharing!
LikeLiked by 1 person