Welcome to the RemARKably Creative Blog Tour for April 2017. This is my first time in this ‘tour’ and I am looking forward to being part of this wonderful group.
This month the theme is Urban Underground Suite from the 2017 Occasions Catalogue. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
This is my project.
- The card base is Basic Black.
- Images from the Nailed It stamp set were stamped in Island Indigo ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. The panel was then embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic TIEF.
- A piece of Delightful Dijon cardstock was stamped with the small images from the Nailed It stamp set using Versamark ink.
- The Vanilla and Dijon panels were joined at the back with some Tear & Tape adhesive, and some Linen Thread wrapped three times around the lower part of the panels. The joined panels were attached to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- One of the Urban Underground Embellishments was added where the Linen Thread strands crossed.
- The ‘Happy Father’s Day’ image was stamped in Island Indigo ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla and fussy cut around the shape. This was added to a piece of Basic Black which was then attached to the card with Dimensionals.
- I didn’t forget the inside of the card. The Very Vanilla cardstock was stamped with some of the small images in Island Indigo ink, and a piece of Delightful Dijon cardstock added across the lower part of the panel.
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.