Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for April 2017. This is my first time in this ‘hop’ and I am so happy to participate in this prestigious group.
This month the theme is Retiring 2015-2017 In Colors. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
Here are the Retiring 2015-2017 In Colors.
… and here is my project
- The card base of Thick Whisper White was embossed using the Fluttering TIEF.
- The flowers and stems were die cut using one of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and the 2015-2107 retiring In Colors cardstock (Cucumber Crush, Delighful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder). They were then attached to the embossed card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The vase was die cut using one of the circles from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and attached over the stems with Dimensionals.
- The bird was die cut using one of the Birds & Blooms Thinlits and Mint Macaron cardstock, and attached to the vase with Dimensionals.
- The sentiment from Endless Birthday Wishes was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and attached to the vase with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I didn’t forget the inside of the card which was stamped with Endless Birthday Wishes images and coloured with the retiring In Colors.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
Click here to view this blog hop line up list …
Powered by Linky Tools