The Baker’s Box Thinlits dies create gift boxes that are perfect for treats such as cupcakes. Once you have the pieces cut, it is quite simple to put together.
This is what they look like.
- A single sheet of cardstock (either A4 or letter) will create one box.
- These have Soft Sky cardstock for the box, Falling in Love DSP for the panels, and Whisper White cardstock for the tag which was punched with the Decorative Label Punch.
- The front and back top sides of the boxes were stamped with one of the ‘dots’ images from Touches of Texture using Soft Sky ink.
- The sentiments are from Mixed Borders, stamped with Sweet Sugarplum ink.
- Other accessories are Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, and Silver Natural Trim.
- Here is the video to show you step by step how to create the box.
Please consider liking my video and subscribing to my YouTube Channel to be the first to see my new creations.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.