In recent classes we used the Window Shopping Stamp Set and matching Window Box Thinlits from the 2017 Occasions Catalogue. Here is another of the dies.
- Cut a piece of Tasty Treats DSP, stamp the small floral image with Top Top Taupe and attach to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Attach a thin strip of the opposite image of the DSP to the lower part of the card.
- Die cut the candles image from the Window Box Thinlits with a piece of Whisper White. Repeat to create a stencil to use on the inside of the card.
- Die cut the candles image with a square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Die cut a piece of Wild Wasabi from the next size Stitched Shapes Framelits square.
- Add a piece of So Saffron behind the flames of the candles, and then attach the candle die cut to the Wasabi piece.
- Add to the top third of the DSP.
- Stamp a sentiment in Watermelon Wonder on the DSP.
- And for the inside, sponge using the candles ‘stencil’, and stamp some flowers and a sentiment …..
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.
2 thoughts on “Window Shopping Wasabi Candles”
Thank you Leanne
Nice birthday card using the window candles. Very versatile.
LikeLiked by 1 person