In recent classes we used the Window Shopping Stamp Set and matching Window Box Thinlits from the 2017 Occasions Catalogue.
- Emboss a piece of Tip Top Taupe with the Elegant Dots TIEF and attach to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Die cut the largest Lots of Frames Framelits with a piece of Soft Sky.
- Die cut the floral image from the Window Box Thinlits with a piece of Whisper White.
- Place the floral die cut over the Soft Sky piece and sponge through the ‘stencil’ with Wisteria Wonder, Mint Macaron and Pink Pirouette inks.
- Die cut the ‘basket’ with a piece of Tip Top Taupe and emboss it with the Boho Chic TIEF. Attach to the sponged flowers.
- Stamp a sentiment in Crushed Curry on a scrap of Whisper White, flag the ends and attach over the basket. Add a knot of crochet trim (I used the retired Chantilly Crochet Trim) beside the basket.
- Attach a piece of the crochet trim across the centre of the Tip Top Taupe embossed piece then add the art panel using Dimensionals.
- And for the inside …..
I have also created a video on how I used this technique. Please consider commenting on and liking the video and subscribing to my YouTube Channel.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.