In the 2017 Occasions Catalogue, there is a beautiful bundle containing Oh So Succulent stamp set and matching Succulent Framelits. I will be creating many projects with this set over the next month for your enjoyment and inspiration.
Today, I am using an old but great technique called Black Magic to create my card.
- Take a piece of Basic Black cardstock (14.8cm x 8cm OR 5½’ x 3¼”) and randomly stamp solid images from Oh So Succulents using Whisper White Craft Ink. Also stamp a sentiment on the top right hand corner.
- Allow the ink to dry naturally, or speed it up with a heat gun.
- Colour the images with Watercolor Pencils, making sure to blend the colours when using more than one colour on the same image.
- Stamp the matching outline images over the coloured ones.
- Attach art panel to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- And for the inside …..
I have created a video on how I used this technique.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.