You have now seen the circles, the ovals and the squares (used as rectangles) from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Today, you can see the squares by themselves.
- Emboss a Whisper White card base with the Pine Bough TIEF.
- Colour a piece of the leafy Fancy Frost Specialty DSP with a sponge brayer and Garden Green ink. Add to the bottom half of the card base.
- Attach a piece of Mint Macaron Ribbon from the Trio Pack across the top of the DSP and tie a knot towards the left hand edge of the card.
- Use Christmas Pines images to stamp a sentiment in Garden Green and some pine cones in Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut with a square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Cut out a Garden Green square to layer the art panel.
- Attach the layered art panel with Dimensionals.
Don’t forget that in conjunction with the release of these Framelits, there are a number of co-ordinating stamp sets on sale for 25% off, but only for 1-30 November. Christmas Pines is one of these sets.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of these offers.