It has been a while, but tonight I am joining in this week’s Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop. The timing of these challenges has changed from Monday morning to Thursday night.
It is a colour challenge this week.
- Emboss the Smoky Slate card base with the Pretty Paisleys TIEF.
- Use a Sponge Dauber and Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry inks to create a Bokeh look on a piece of Whisper White, then stamp the sentiment from Watercolor Words with Crushed Curry.
- Cut out the art panel with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Use Basic Gray to cut out a scallop oval to layer the art panel.
- Add the layered ovals to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Finish the card with some Enamel Shapes.
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
Stamps: Watercolor Words
Accessories: Pretty Paisleys TIEF, Layering Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals, Regals Enamel Shapes
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.