This week, we have a colour combination for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop.
I have used a traditional Christmas wreath in a non-traditional way to create a birthday card.
How I made it:
- Strips of Island Indigo cardstock were added along the edges of a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Petal Burst TIEF and added to centre front of the card base.
- The wreath and berries were stamped with Pool Party, Island Indigo and Crushed Curry inks on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the matching Framelit.
- Three flowers were stamped with Crumb Cake ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the matching Framelit.
- The bow and holder were stamped with So Saffron ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the matching Framelits.
- A sentiment and frame from Birthday Banners were stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Island Indigo ink and cut with the matching Framelit.
- The die cut pieces were then assembled and added to the card with Dimensionals.
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, So Saffron
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Birthday Banners
Accessories: Petal Burst TIEF, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Dimensionals
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.