A simple, quick and easy Christmas card is my offering for today.
How easy is this:
- Take a piece of Whisper White and emboss it with the Pine Bough TIEF. Sponge over the raised areas with Old Olive ink.
- Stamp some pine cones at the end of the branches using the two step stamping method with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake ink.
- Randomly stamp the ‘seeds’ image around the branches using Crumb Cake ink.
- Sponge around the edges of the panel with Old Olive ink.
- Wrap some Linen Thread around the right hand side of the panel and attach it to the Crumb Cake card base. Attach some enamel dots from the Halloween Night pack along the lower right hand edge.
- Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White using Old Olive ink, layer with Old Olive cardstock and attach to the card with dimensionals.
Contact me if you would like more information.