This month, my classes are based on heat embossing. For a small effort, you can get a big WOW factor.
Here is a another card using heat embossing. This time, the embossing has been done in copper and then the images sponged with ink (Emboss Resist technique).
To make it:
- Stamp leaves and sentiment on pieces of Whisper White using Versamark ink.
- Cover with Copper Embossing Powder and heat set. Sponge all the embossed pieces with Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry inks.
- Cut out the leaves with the matching Framelits, and attach to a piece of Soft Suede which has been die cut with one of the Tags & Labels Framelits. Tie a small bow with Linen Thread and attach to the top of the leaves with a Glue Dot.
- Round the corners of the sentiment piece and attach to a piece of Soft Suede which has been die cut with one of the Tags & Labels Framelits. In order to get the correct shape to fit the sentiment, cut the Soft Suede strip to the width of the Framelit and then only cut the ‘label’ top from the strip. Cut the flat end of the strip to fit the sentiment, then round the corners.
- Cut an A4 piece of Crumb Cake lengthways to create a tent style card (10.5cm x 29.7cm, scored at 14.8cm). Emboss the front of the card using the Woodland TIEF.
- Attach the Soft Suede labels using Dimensionals.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com