This month, my classes are based on heat embossing. For a small effort, you can get a big WOW factor.
Here is a quick and simple card using heat embossing with Silver Embossing Powder.
To make it:
- Stamp tree and sentiment on pieces of Whisper White using Versamark ink.
- Cover with Silver Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Emboss a piece of Soft Sky using the Softly Falling TIEF and attach to a card base of the same colour.
- Cut a piece of Burlap Ribbon with diagonal ends and attach across the centre of the embossed piece.
- Add the embossed tree using Dimensionals, then attach the sentiment half over the tree panel.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com