We have a simple sketch for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
Here is my take:
How I created it:
- The Whisper White layer was embossed using the Embossing with Framelits / Punches Technique.
- I punched out a number of flowers using the card at the back of the DSP packs and the Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch.
- Three of each flower were adhered together using the 2-way Glue Pen.
- The flowers were placed on the white card stock and run through the Big Shot.
- The sandwich used was Multipurpose Platform with all tabs closed, Silicon Mat, card stock, flowers, and finally, an acrylic plate.
- The embossed flowers looked a little stark, so I added some definition with the scoring tool. The raised images were painted with the Clear Wink of Stella Brush.
- DSP and the Banner Triple Punch added the next layer.
- The sentiment from Watercolor Words was stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White, then brushed around the edges with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- Extra bling was added with the Silver Sequin Trim.
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamps: Watercolor Words
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Scallop Circle and Circle Punches,Clear Wink of Stella Brush, Silver Sequin Trim, Dimensionals
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.