As promised last week, I have put together some measurements and basic instructions to make a Corner Pop Up Card.
Edited 19 June 2019 to add the closed card with envelope.
- Take a piece of A4 cardstock and cut it 21cm x 21cm.
Edited 12 June 2018. (Imperial measurements – cut a piece of cardstock 8½” x 8½”. Score at 4¼”, turn 90° and score and 4¼”.)
- I usually make my layers 0.5cm (5mm) smaller than the size of the card. In this case, the layer would be 10cm x 10cm. If you want another layer, it would then be 9.5cm x 9.5cm. Edited 12 June 2018 (Imperial measurements – make layers 1/8″ smaller, first layer would be 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″, next layer would be 4″ x 4″.)
- Sample of inside of earlier card I created.
- Sample of outside of earlier card I created.
As always, please contact me if you have any queries regarding this tutorial, or any other item you see on my blog.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- To make way for the new Catalogue which makes it debut on 1 June 2016, there are lots of products which are retiring from the current Catalogues. Click here to visit my shop and get your favourites before they are gone forever.